ATX Community

MINNESOTA PREPARERS....MAKE NOTE OF THIS...

MN2V

Good Afternoon Joann,

We here in support do not have any more information than you have. What I recommend is going to the Download page of MyATX and clicking the Find a Form link and then clicking the Request a Form link. When you do so, you will get an automatic e-mail stating the status of the form and further e-mails when that status changes.

I RECEIVED THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON...

The day wasn't totally wasted...Giants won the Super Bowl.

ATX forms schedule then request a form...

It's hardly worth the effort as I got an automated reply that the form is PENDING!

Joan and the rest of us Frustrated MN Preparers,

I've finally gotten a call from a real person at CCH, I believe. Joseph said he would check on the situation and call back. I have emailed every address I could find. I finally chatted with someone at CCH Customer service that said she would forward my complaint to ATX. I don't know if that is what brought this call from Joseph or not. I'll post the news as it happens......

Okay, I got another call about an hour ago. Caller ID said it was from CCH; GA area code and same exchange as Joseph's call. This lady (her name slipped by me) said she had talked to the developer and he had told her that MN efile was being tested by MN today. The developer expected it to be approved today but hesitated to promise her anything. She told me that she would be calling me tomorrow morning to report the status of MN efile at that time. I'm not sure which "snowball" resulted in this call as I have been emailing every address I could find and left a couple of messages with the few phone numbers I could find other than customer support.