ATX Community

Humor

MAMalody

E-mailed from a friend:

I was in the six item express lane at the store quietly fuming. Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries. Imagine my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward looked into the cart and asked sweetly, "So which six items would you like to buy?"

Wouldn't it be great if that happened more often?

• Like 8

A dignified woman is patiently standing at the airport gate check-in counter while the agent checks her seat assignments on her remaining flights.

Suddenly a man barges ahead of her, slams his ticket on the counter, and announces to the agent: "I have a first-class ticket on this flight and I need service right now!"

The woman slowly slides his ticket back to him and whispers "Sir, first class is a way of life, not a boarding pass."

• Like 2

A man gets an emergency appointment with his doctor because he has some alarming and "odd" symptoms.

"Like what?" the doctor asks.

"Well, when I got up this morning, I put on a pair of white gloves and started calling my wife Minnie."

"That's pretty weird," the doctor agreed.

"Then, on the way to work, I couldn't help singing, 'Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go.'"

"Kind of strange," the doctor said, "but everybody gets songs stuck in their heads sometimes."

"That's not the worst of it," the man said. "Once I got to the office, I couldn't help it: I started calling everyone Happy, Grumpy, Dopey and so on. What's the matter with me?"

"I'm pretty sure I've got it," the doctor says. "You're having Disney spells." -

Thanks for the reminder jklcpa. I thought that was still another 2 years away (since the original movie was in 1985). I guess I'll have to rewatch it to see how much they got right. I do remember the scene where they are watching a bunch of channels at the same time on the TV. I guess that's not too far off. No flying cars, however.

Thanks for the reminder jklcpa. I thought that was still another 2 years away (since the original movie was in 1985). I guess I'll have to rewatch it to see how much they got right. I do remember the scene where they are watching a bunch of channels at the same time on the TV. I guess that's not too far off. No flying cars, however.

Darn! I think you are correct, the picture must have been photoshopped. The date should be 10/21/2015. Oh well, it's a good reason to watch the movie again. :)

• Like 1

I quick cursory read at IMDB only refers to 2015. I was trying to remember if he went to 2 different years (say, 2015 and 2013). It's been a while since I've seen the movies and just remembered that there was a lot of traveling back and forth.

Yep, I guess it's time to watch them again. The original was my favorite and saw it many times. Only saw the 2nd & 3rd a couple of times each.

Who would dare Photoshop a Back to the Future scene? How dare they!