ATX Community

NT Go Red Sox!

Guest Taxed

Haha, my husband spent his youth living in Decatur, Illinois and followed the Chi White Sox. I don't need to tell anyone how bad their year was, do I? We've all but turned off baseball for the year. The Phillies are our closest local MLB team and they need also to rebuild the team with younger players.

I think my husband probably dislikes both the Cards and the R Sox teams equally, and with FOX covering the series, I know that we won't be tuning in terribly much...or will wear out the "mute" button on the TV control if we watch at all. Neither of us can stand listening to Tim McCarver and Joe Buck.

Haha, my husband spent his youth living in Decatur, Illinois and followed the Chi White Sox. I don't need to tell anyone how bad their year was, do I? We've all but turned off baseball for the year. The Phillies are our closest local MLB team and they need also to rebuild the team with younger players.

I think my husband probably dislikes both the Cards and the R Sox teams equally, and with FOX covering the series, I know that we won't be tuning in terribly much...or will wear out the "mute" button on the TV control if we watch at all. Neither of us can stand listening to Tim McCarver and Joe Buck.

Agree, totally

I am rooting for the umpires... What happend last night is almost exactly what should have happened, except the umpire at second should have announced he had decided to change his call, not the crew chief. Technically speaking, no umpire can overrule another, but an umpire can take information from the others and change their own call...