ATX Community

Billing Invoice

Sherri

Although I haven't used it, I believe ATX has a billing invoice built into the program. If you go to Knowledge base above and type in billing invoice you might find what you need.

tax billy

Yes, the ATX program does have a billing invoice, and a relatively good one loaded with options. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that Sherri was looking for something in addition to that invoice. And, yes, I know what happens when you assume.

Sheri, you might want to just use the ATX billing invoice, and modify it to add a statement about the past-due nature of the bill in the blue box on the invoice. You can do that by typing the statement one time, 'copy' it to the clipboard by highlighting it and using <control>C, then, on each new bill as you go to it, go to the blue box and hit <ctrl>V.

Or you can modify the billing invoice itself. But then you'd need to delete the statement on any 'new' bills you generate.

Sheri, you might want to just use the ATX billing invoice, and modify it to add a statement about the past-due nature of the bill in the blue box on the invoice. You can do that by typing the statement one time, 'copy' it to the clipboard by highlighting it and using <control>C, then, on each new bill as you go to it, go to the blue box and hit <ctrl>V.

Or you can modify the billing invoice itself. But then you'd need to delete the statement on any 'new' bills you generate.

When I don't feel like loading QB up and printing statements, I just re-print the original billing invoice and have a rubber stamp that says "PAST DUE" that I stamp on it. And mail it off.

Catherine

That is exactly what I do, Catherine! They get the message and invariably the one or two stragglers will surely get around to paying before the next tax season starts. Seems to be some kind of game.....they all know that if they don't pay, they don't get another chance.