ATX Community

ALL ASSETS GONE

jasdlm

I know this has been discussed before, but I am trying to keep my hair on and NOT stroke out.  ALL assets are gone in 2014.  Just gone.  Can't roll over from 2013, because they are GONE THERE TOO (even though they were there when the return was efiled).  2013 shows depreciation amounts - just no assets.  2014 - NO depreciation amounts and NO assets.

This is NOT okay on March 15th!  I am trying not to cry or scream (mostly because I have neighbors).

THIS IS NOT OKAY!  (Yes, I am shouting.  I apologize.)

Yes, contact support. Unless you (or someone else) deleted the file, the assets are still there.  The system is just not finding them.  Support can fix that for you.

There was a thread about this last month. Support was able to find the assets, but it was a convoluted process

and support said it was a known problem which would be fixed at some future date but probably not soon.

Edited by cbslee

I just re-entered them.  I felt it would be quicker than waiting on tech support.  I hope they don't somehow duplicate themselves (both show up) in the efile.

Eeegads.

I was going to suggest if there are a lot, go back to 2012 and try rolling over. You are correct, unless there's a ton of assets, it's easier to re-enter than wait on tech.

• Like 4