ATX Community

545 people are responsible

OldJack

>>more depressing thoughts<<

Depressing? Personally, I was RELIEVED. All this time, I thought it was my fault.

It's about time you take some personal responsibility....oh that's right; you are in California, I understand it's against the State Constitution. Be very careful...they may be coming to get you. lbb

Its the fault of everyone that thinks 'oooh I get a rebate! where do I sign to get my free money?' and those that started that line of thinking in the first place.

We have our own debt problems in CA, and the 'no new taxes' and 'no tax increases' thing is really starting to wear thin, especially when the VLF decrease that was supposed to increase again when times got bad and suddenly became a 'tax increase' that couldn't be increased is one of the causes of our debt problems....

And you're right, its probably jainen's fault.

We have our own debt problems in CA, and the 'no new taxes' and 'no tax increases' thing is really starting to wear thin, especially when the VLF decrease that was supposed to increase again when times got bad and suddenly became a 'tax increase' that couldn't be increased is one of the causes of our debt problems....

Sorry, joan, but I think we can probably rank you and jainen BOTH as being on the high on the "responsible" list. Anyone capable of writing the above surely must be a legislator! :o