ATX Community

Bob from ATX called me!

Margaret CPA in OH

In fact, I still have him on the phone. His original call was to make additional product sales but, after hearing my concerns and current issues with 1099s outstanding, is now connecting me with tech support. If there is anything in particular you would like for me to share with him, let me know now. Will it do any good? Not sure, but we can try!

I purchased the ATX Document Manager and the ATX Fixed Assets Manager, and still am waiting for the Fixed Asset Manager to be finished and shipped to me. Yesterday, I received an unpgrade to the ATX Document Manager. Let me see February 27, I need to install, learn and train staff on the Doc Manager. It ain't going to happe'n.

The rest of my programs seem to be working just find.

By the way, to say is working just fine, means I am not impressed with something, the prigrams are doing what their are supposed to do, nothing extra at this time.

Margaret, at least they are being consistent on their "IRS has problems", "a batch just came in", blah blah blah.

I was told the balance of the 940 ACK's would post yesterday afternoon or last night. I only got ONE 941 back -- one that I had received in early February! They have assured me that they all have been efiled and accepted. We shall see.

Well, my 941 validated Feb. 18 is still there as is my EF94XREG from Jan. 25 (this was to register my business to efile W-2s, 941's, etc. I'm leaving it there to see just exactly how long it takes!).

And of course those 1099s are still validated and going nowhere. I am somewhat lightly reassured by the reminder that we do have until March 31 if efiled.....assuming they ever actually get through.

Then again, I sumitted 4 7004s, 3 of which were almost immediately accepted. The 4th? Validated since 10am and still resting comfortably....

You can tell them about the cyclical problem Ihave with vehicle entry on the 2106. Qualified nonpersonal use vehicle; not listed property. The asset entry vehicle worksheet says its only for listed property. Use the worksheet on the form (ie. 2106). 2106 vehicle worksheet only has mileage entry area, no actual expenses. Says to use asset entry if I want to take actual expenses.

AAAARRRGGGGH! And the worksheet was correct in 2006; let me enter on the 2106. At least the depreciable value is low, so if I change it to a heavy SUV, the depreciation doesn't change. But it isn't correct!!!

I love that expression! I've used it, and more, myself many times. Unfortunately I was unable to share your pain with Bob. I had him on the phone at 9:30ish this morning and he had long since hung up by the time your plea arrived. But thanks for the warning about the issue. And, um, you have contacted tech support, right? And they will get back to you in 48-72 hours, right? Good luck!