ATX Community

exhausted

Janitor Bob

Yeah, but some of us die hard runners just can't help ourselves.  As I am self employed in my home office, I really appreciate that I can just go run in the middle of the day if I choose and I can do my long runs (up to 17 miles this week) Saturday morning and be done with it.  I've run 6 or 7 spring marathons during tax season and prefer it over training in the summer heat.  I do dive trips in the fall.

I agree it's exhausting but, for me, a nice release and I 'have' to get out for some movement and fresh air and a bit of sanity appreciating nature.

JB, where are you running?  Try the Cincinnati Flying Pig if you haven't done it yet.  Great race!

• Like 4

MY hat (if I had one) goes off to you two.  As a former long distance runner in my 20s and 30s I don't know how I could do it during tax season now.  But it must be a great way to clear the head with that runner's high.  For me, with not so great knees from all the pounding they took on NYC streets, cycling is the way to go, do it every morning before the start of the craziness. 

• Like 1