ATX Community

Dang Tired of Changing Password

lydia33

Now let me see, I have to change my password on the My ATX web page every 60 days know. Wow.....I do not even have to do that with the social security web page. Is there more important information on the My ATX web site? I don't think so. Most of the information that is posted there know is old or a problem they are having with their software. I need it only to write the checks for the RAL's. I told the guy this morning.....by the way.....good way to start the week by being locked out of the my atx site......I am running out of passwords that I can remember.....I write them down at work and the next time it times me out with a new password, I am home, or visa versa. Wow! Anyway it is GREAT to have you guys to listen to our frustrations with ATX this year. <_<

Now let me see, I have to change my password on the My ATX web page every 60 days know. Wow.....I do not even have to do that with the social security web page. Is there more important information on the My ATX web site? I don't think so. Most of the information that is posted there know is old or a problem they are having with their software. I need it only to write the checks for the RAL's. I told the guy this morning.....by the way.....good way to start the week by being locked out of the my atx site......I am running out of passwords that I can remember.....I write them down at work and the next time it times me out with a new password, I am home, or visa versa. Wow! Anyway it is GREAT to have you guys to listen to our frustrations with ATX this year. <_<

I agree it is a little ridiculous. You could try what I do, I use the same password and change the last 4 digits to the month and year. Makes it easier to remember.

Well, I wonder just what is so danged important on the ATX site? I quit going there because they weren't posting any new updates to problems, the e-file checking is worthless this year, and I don't have an "account" that I need to review (even though they send me a monthly email to check my statement!)

Even my BANK doesn't make me change my passwords that often!

I haven't been able to get on 'MyAtx' all year. I gave up trying a month ago. I just had to key a return into one of the Free federal sites and e-file it because I couldn't get it to send through ATX. I don't have time for that. (Luckily, it was short, and for a kid that really needed money ASAP, but still, I shouldn't have to do that.)

I still haven't received my reference materials, etiher. Lot of good they're going to do me if and when they finally show up.

Sorry. . . I'm really grouchy.

I was locked out two months ago and never tried going back in. I got locked out then changed my password the same day and was able to get back in that same same using my new password, but when I went to ATX the next day I was locked out and have not been able to get back in even when I change my pisssword)(*&^%!@#$%^&*)

I was locked out two months ago and never tried going back in. I got locked out then changed my password the same day and was able to get back in that same same using my new password, but when I went to ATX the next day I was locked out and have not been able to get back in even when I change my pisssword)(*&^%!@#$%^&*)

Ok, I am laughing so hard I am crying on that new spelling you have there. Thanks, I needed that.

Did u not mean "a" or did you mean "i".