ATX Community

Efiling Rejection on 1120S

Trnr395

I have asked this question before - -and apparnetly, it's hit & miss --I finally gave up & printed out all my 1120S & 1065's ALONG with a 1040 that could not be efiled due to the inability of the program to use the K-1 info for self employment SEP - - -not happy - -and I wasted countless hours over this!

I hope you & other have better luck than I did!

Have you efiled anything else this year?

Was it rejected by IRS, or just rejected by ATX server?

New this year, your EFIN must be "on file" with ATX before you can transmit any efiles, even if you've efiled in prior years.

I have efiled several hundred efiles this year, this is the first SCorp that I have done. I have filed some C Corps with success though. This is a new corporation that was started last year. It was rejected by IRS.

Should I just send this in the mail. I am kind of running out of time to get the client back in the office to sign the return to send it in.

Thanks

I have efiled several hundred efiles this year, this is the first SCorp that I have done. I have filed some C Corps with success though. This is a new corporation that was started last year. It was rejected by IRS.

Should I just send this in the mail. I am kind of running out of time to get the client back in the office to sign the return to send it in.

Thanks

In my experience you cannot efile a new corporation or partnership. It just won't go through. This has happened to me for several years and now I just paper file the first year return.

Maribeth

I have tried to efile an 1120S and I get the rejection code

EFIN in the return header must be listed in the efile database and in accepted status.

Has anybody had this rejection error...the efin number is correct

I e-filed an S-corp this morning and got the acceptances (Federal and State) back within two hours. It was my easiest e-file yet this year.

Catherine