ATX Community

Printing Extenstions

ILLMAS

I am printing out extension for corporations, I see a 7004 mulitple, how exactly do I proceed? I am new at ATX for 2007.

Thanks,

Open the form 7004, click on the multiple tab at the bottom, then entering the information for each of your companies. You can then batch print them. You will love it, once you do it a time or two.

• 1 month later...

Add the form 4868 Multiple to a blank return. Very easy to use.

Jack, I am going to have to try this. I am always amazed at how long it takes me to get extensions done. (I have done about 80.) So, do you pull the client' files and just start typing? Then you print and/or e-file the whole bunch? Seems to me all the typing would be a pain. On the other hand, it seems like I am spending a lot of time looking at the screen saying "updating." There's only so much cleaning (yeah, right) one can do while waiting on the return to open.

Jack, I am going to have to try this. I am always amazed at how long it takes me to get extensions done. (I have done about 80.) So, do you pull the client' files and just start typing? Then you print and/or e-file the whole bunch? Seems to me all the typing would be a pain. On the other hand, it seems like I am spending a lot of time looking at the screen saying "updating." There's only so much cleaning (yeah, right) one can do while waiting on the return to open.

Open a new file, add 4868 multiple, click the multiple tab and discover just how quickly you can print extension forms.

Open a new file, add 4868 multiple, click the multiple tab and discover just how quickly you can print extension forms.

Ok, looks like I can print from here but not e-file. Sorry, I guess my hope of finding a quicker way caused me to skip right over that part. Will this info rollover to 2008? That alone would make it worthwhile, cause 90% of my extensions are the same year after year after year...