ATX Community

extensions don't efile! why?

miatax

All my 7004 federal corp extensions are being rejected by atx because it states it's not timely, but the deadline is March 17, 2008. How can I fix this?

Also, why can't I see an option to efile a Florida Corp Extension? I know they e-file but do I need to enter something in ATX?

Please let me know soon, if not, I have to print all my extensions and run to the post office.

Thanks.

miatax

All my 7004 federal corp extensions are being rejected by atx because it states it's not timely, but the deadline is March 17, 2008. How can I fix this?

Also, why can't I see an option to efile a Florida Corp Extension? I know they e-file but do I need to enter something in ATX?

Please let me know soon, if not, I have to print all my extensions and run to the post office.

Thanks.

miatax

I haven't had that response, yet. Mine are still showing "validated by EFC". I've been asking for ACK's all day and have received nothing. Maybe they're now holding off on sending the ACKS until they get that problem worked out. I didn't see anything listed on their MyATX site about your error message.

Lynn Jacobs, EA

Kenner, LA

Thanks.

miatax

The two I submitted went through just fine.

Have you checked the time/date stamp on your computer? Sometimes those go wacky, such as after a lightning storm or power outage.

Catherine