ATX Community

Efiling 1099 NEC

ETax847

I would call ATX about the e file issue (I don't e file 1099s so I don't have an answer for that).   I do know that IRS is not sharing the info with states from the 1099NEC.   I don't think they have had time to update their systems to make it happen.   

In CA, we have to file the NEC with both the IRS and CA.   CA has provided an address or a fax number to send the forms to.     

Tom
Modesto, CA

• 1 year later...

"If you are participating in the Fed/State Combined Filing Program then there is no need to file the 1099-NEC with the FTB, the IRS will forward it on to the FTB.  If you are not participating in the Combined Filing Program then you must file the 1099-NEC with the FTB."

From Spidell

Edited by JRS
Source
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DASCPAinMD said:

Been using ATX 1099-W2 Program for 20+ years. Software is current, forms are current.  All 39 1099 e-file submissions rejected.  No errors on any return.  Submitted 01/25/22 so I know IRS is open.  Cannot get past Virtual Assistant to speak to a person.  Any ideas?

Are all the error messages the same and what are they?