ATX Community

THANKS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lydia33

Thanks to everyone who posts on this board this tax season. You all have been a great help. Sometimes I need another tax practitioners view just to screw our heads back on right. Some days I'm not sure mine is connected. I work by myself with a little help from hubby on delivery and such, so it is nice to have you guys to check on everyday. THANKS! MY ATX FAMILY. One week to go. What are you guys doing after tax season? I have a date with John Grisham on the Gulf of Mexico.......love his books.......and a large drink with a little umbrella in it....oh what the heck...without the umbrella....Love all you people you are a great help.

I agree also - I do not post alot, but I read several times a day. When I do post, my needs are always met, which has been a great help. I to am a sole preparer, so I feel as though all of you are my partners (Can't wait for the company picnic). Thanks to all from Virginia!

I am also a one person operation; working out of my home (since the 1980's). I, too, have a husband who runs most of my errands; including the Post Office and Office Depot. I know it's not easy to do, but during tax season I spent 5 days in Ocean City (MD) and 4 days in San Diego. That kind of schedule makes sure that I'm always caught up. I work like crazy in the days before I go away, then work like crazy when I get back. Right now I'm trying to finish up and, hopefully, I will be done by the end of this week. (I don't do taxes on the 15th). So, at this time I don't have any particular plans for after the 15th, except to sit back and look at my To Do Board and see that it's empty!

Happy 15th!

Diane

Thanks to everyone who posts on this board this tax season. You all have been a great help. Sometimes I need another tax practitioners view just to screw our heads back on right. Some days I'm not sure mine is connected. I work by myself with a little help from hubby on delivery and such, so it is nice to have you guys to check on everyday. THANKS! MY ATX FAMILY. One week to go. What are you guys doing after tax season? I have a date with John Grisham on the Gulf of Mexico.......love his books.......and a large drink with a little umbrella in it....oh what the heck...without the umbrella....Love all you people you are a great help.

Lydia (and Diane),

Sounds like you and I are in very similar situations. My hubby's getting good at organizing/sorting W-2's and 1099's. And he's very good at looking up historical stock info (splits especially) on the internet. My business is small enough that he deserts me the last full week of tax season to go play golf in SC. He's there now so I can just focus on taxes but he'll be home Friday.

Our post-season plans are: 16th & 17th do laundry and pack, 18th hit the road for Atlanta GA to spend a long week-end with a daughter & 4 grandkids. From there, we're headed to a condo on the beach at Jekyll Island in GA for 3 days. Finally, to Kings Bay GA to visit our son and his family. He's a Lt Commander on the USS West Virginia who's been out to sea for 3 months. Their little boy will be 4 this summer...can't wait to see how much he's grown since Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone else has as much fun on their first weeks of the 'off-season'!!

Cathy

I also want to thank Jainen, JohnH, KC and many, many others that keep this forum alive. I also want to thank the arquitect behind the scenes that programs this forum. Since a donation is better than 1000 words, I donated this tax season.

Lydia, have a good " off " season. I will be heading in your general direction, probably on the 15th. Spending a couple of days visiting son and family at Mt Juliet (just east of Nashville), then on down I-65 to parts yet undetermined. St. George Island area probably.

Lydia, have a good " off " season. I will be heading in your general direction, probably on the 15th. Spending a couple of days visiting son and family at Mt Juliet (just east of Nashville), then on down I-65 to parts yet undetermined. St. George Island area probably.

This is what some people in Tennessee say about I-65 coming out of Alabama.......That I-65N is the best thing to come out of Alabama. I don't fill that way but some people joke about it. I-65 for me straight to Orange Beach exit 39 I believe GULF SHORES PARKWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In two weeks.

lydia33, taking doggie with you?

Booger

She is staying home with hubby this time, but we do have house rented in June that is dog friendly and she is going to make her first trip to the beach. We are so looking forward to it. That was the only way I could get my hubby to go and stay for a week, if we carried "meme". The kennel would have been cheaper. The condo we (my sister-in law and I) are staying at is not dog friendly. I think it is a shame not to be able to take her with us everywhere. I'm willing to pay for the extra cleanup of her beautiful fur balls that she leaves. Have a good day, booger.

it's my first year doing taxes.. thought of treating myself with nice vacation to Hawaii.. anyways. i am addicted to this forum.. i visit few times everyday.. and have gotten great help.. hopefully in near future i will be able to help others as you all did to me..

i'll be posting few more questions that i have after 15th about adding additional services.. so please check the forum and try to help me out..

thank you all again.