ATX Community

now error message getting acks..

joanmcq

Anyone know what's up? Its such a pain accessing the ATX site, I try here first. And now I've lost the piece of paper where I had my password written down, and I can't remember if I set it with january or february as the date I put in a password i need to update continually.

Other board states that CCH is switching servers from receiving from preparers to receiving ACKS from IRS that is causing the back log. I love transmitting 10 returns getting them rejected and having to take time to recreate the returns and being scared if I retransmit then I get to recreate dilema.......... other software looking better

What is going on with the transmitting. I have transmitted probably 50 in the last two days and they all say "validated by EFC" Usually already accepted by Federal and most accepted by State. Sooooo Frustrating. At least they are not rejecting. Hopefully, this isn't causing clients returns to be filed "late", when they aren't. Anyone know?

The support center has posted this:

High volume April 14-15 is generating "server errors"

04/14/2008

We are experiencing very high efile volume today, 14th, and expect that to continue tomorrow too of course. We are seeing more "server errors" today than usual, and there is no action needed. Simply keep trying to send your efiles. This high efile volume translates into higher call volume to the CS Dept and our wait times are much longer than usual. We have added staff, increased hours, shortened lunches, and extended our closing time to 11pm tonight.

The support center has posted this:

We are experiencing very high efile volume today, 14th, and expect that to continue tomorrow too of course. We are seeing more "server errors" today than usual, and there is no action needed. Simply keep trying to send your efiles. This high efile volume translates into higher call volume to the CS Dept and our wait times are much longer than usual. We have added staff, increased hours, shortened lunches, and extended our closing time to 11pm tonight.

I read this and had the best laugh of my week!!! I guess it finally dawned on someone that April 15 was coming at the same time as last year.... :lol: :spaz: