ATX Community

I love this game!!

Ray in Ohio

Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile .....Transmit..... Rejected ..... open return..... Create Efile ..... etc.

At least my large banana milkshake is really good!!! (frikken banana)

i discovered that if you see the connection taking too long to connect you know it is going to bounce if you hit stop, only the first file gets rejected and the others stay created - nice time saver!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY GUYS, I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS EARLIER WHEN I SAW IT But i only had 8 hours sleep since friday

<====== NOT A MASOCHIST.

I am Joel-I-am.

and Joel-I-am does not like this game.

I do not like it here or there

I do not like it anywhere.

I do not like this game.

I do not like this game in a house.

I do not like this game with a mouse.

I do not like this game here or there.

I do not like this game anywhere.

I do not like it on a train

I do not like it in a plane.

I do not like it ANYWHERE

I do not Like it ANYTIME!

I DO NOT LIKE THIS GAME!

Joel-I-am

Joel, believe me, I've had similar experience with ProSeries.. I'm SURE that no matter what processor you use they all have a bottleneck on Apr 15. No one to blame but ourselves for last minute (day) transmission problems. I haven't seen anyone post who's been totally unable to get through. Some of you people are probably using dial-up connections.. I don't like to imagine what that's like.

Now, I can finally work on my own return..

:) :)

Joel, believe me, I've had similar experience with ProSeries.. I'm SURE that no matter what processor you use they all have a bottleneck on Apr 15. No one to blame but ourselves for last minute (day) transmission problems. I haven't seen anyone post who's been totally unable to get through. Some of you people are probably using dial-up connections.. I don't like to imagine what that's like.

Now, I can finally work on my own return..

:):)

Used to use TASSC before Intuit bought them and discontinued the product. Never had this problem with them as they let you file direct with IRS.

Joel

Yes, I filed direct when I used TAASC, Joel. But I have to say that I've had few problems with ATX efile, and never a problem that lasted long. So I really prefer it to having to do it myself. I have not looked into what it would take to go back to direct. Wonder if it is improved any? I have little faith that the IRS end is better, though.

Yes, I filed direct when I used TAASC, Joel. But I have to say that I've had few problems with ATX efile, and never a problem that lasted long. So I really prefer it to having to do it myself. I have not looked into what it would take to go back to direct. Wonder if it is improved any? I have little faith that the IRS end is better, though.

KC

Loved TAASC and never had a problem with the direct filing from them. TAASC was fast, and both gave you concise input sheets with a constant view of what the inputs were doing on the return behind it. And this was with both the DOS version and the Windows version. Actually in some ways I preferred the DOS version as it FLEW!

Alas, it too has passed.

I also had used their EZ-Accounting which was also fast. Have never found anything where I could do client write-up that quickly. But now I refuse to use it as Intuit owns it. Guess I would rather cut off my nose to spite my face. than give Intuit my money.

After the Fact Payroll was also well done with them and they gave you the ability to modify the percentage tables each year so I did not have to upgrade year after year just to get the stupid tables. Keying in the percentage tables with only 3 or 4 numbrs was a breeze.

In contrast, ATX has far more forms, beautiful grphic interface, but it is Extremely slow as tax packages go. And although I really like the package (and I have used the forms package since the year it came to market and was offered FREE), sometimes it is very difficult to find that one line of input that makes something work right

Joel