ATX Community

Posting Time

joelgilb

Your post shows 9:53 on my CST reading of it.

Check your time zone settings.

Step 1. Scroll down to the very bottom of this page and look at the time on the right hand side. It'll say Time is now: [whatever current date and time is]

Is it way off? If so, then continue.

Step 2. Go to My Controls > Board Settings (under Options) and set your time zone to CST. Click the Change my Account Settings button at the bottom.

Step 3. After you've saved the new settings, clear your browser cache and then browse around some posts on the forum. Look at that time down at the bottom right corner again. Is it now correct?

Step 1. Scroll down to the very bottom of this page and look at the time on the right hand side. It'll say Time is now: [whatever current date and time is]

Step 2. Go to My Controls > Board Settings (under Options) and set your time zone to CST. Click the Change my Account Settings button at the bottom.

Step 3. After you've saved the new settings, clear your browser cache and then browse around some posts on the forum. Look at that time down at the bottom right corner again. Is it now correct?

SInce you are help with the forum right now could you tell me how to work the spell check. clicking on the button does'nt work for me

SInce you are help with the forum right now could you tell me how to work the spell check. clicking on the button does'nt work for me

I don't believe there is a spell check feature. Some web browsers (Firefox, for example) will underline misspelled words in red. You can right-click those words and choose from a list of suggestions to correct them.

If that's not what you're talking about, could you be more specific about what you're seeing?

I don't believe there is a spell check feature. Some web browsers (Firefox, for example) will underline misspelled words in red. You can right-click those words and choose from a list of suggestions to correct them.

If that's not what you're talking about, could you be more specific about what you're seeing?

when I reply or post up in the right corner there is a "abc check mark" when I put the cursor there is says spellcheck

Whoa, I am in Casablanca, Dublin, London, Lisbon, or Monrovia (Huh where is Monrovia)? No wonder it is so late here. Must be London though, guess that's why my neighbors are speaking english with such a strange accent!

Seriously, though I don't know how it changed, because I didn't change it.

Oh well, fixed now

Thx Eric.