ATX Community

OT: sig lines?

Catherine

I had decided to celebrate hitting 100 posts by adding a new sig line for my posts.

But I can't find how to do it. I'm sure it's something simple and blatant that I'm just missing. Especially since I have a plain one that shows up now....

Pointers?

Thx.

Catherine

Hey, I've been using that on my personal email for several months! Isn't it great? I've gotten so many comments about it, too.

I notice that you are in Lexington MA. I lived in Boston for 13 years in another life. Now I have a retired couple who moved to Concord to be near family. They have several Ohio trusts. I believe only the revocable trusts need to be "converted" or updated to MA trust verbiage for probate absquatulation purposes. Neither they nor do their daughters know any attorneys who handle this work. My Ohio "go to" attorney doesn't have any MA connections either. Is there an attorney with whom you work and trust that competently handles trusts? Let me know if you do. I thank you!

Hey, I've been using that on my personal email for several months! Isn't it great? I've gotten so many comments about it, too.

I notice that you are in Lexington MA. I lived in Boston for 13 years in another life. Now I have a retired couple who moved to Concord to be near family. They have several Ohio trusts. I believe only the revocable trusts need to be "converted" or updated to MA trust verbiage for probate absquatulation purposes. Neither they nor do their daughters know any attorneys who handle this work. My Ohio "go to" attorney doesn't have any MA connections either. Is there an attorney with whom you work and trust that competently handles trusts? Let me know if you do. I thank you!

Absolutely! There is a lovely lady, who specializes in trusts and estates and is just terrific at her work -- and she's IN Concord!

Lindsay Smith Kafka is the name and her contact information is also on the "Links" page on my web site (www.grant-financial.com). Phone 978-369-3985. There's another guy in Salem that I think highly of; he and Lindsay give seminars (for other attorneys) together. But it's a hike from Concord, and she's right there.... if your folks want the other contact, he's also on my web site.

Yes, I just love the sig line and I've gotten some funny comments about it.

Catherine

I am testing my new signature line.

Thanks for the tip - Judge.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Welcome to the Jury Tom!

Just "Stacking the Jury" here.

“Jury stacking” is a common tactic of Oregon judges and attorneys who select only those who promise to abide by the direction of the court as to the law...."