ATX Community

Kudos to Jainen - Thank you very much

BulldogTom

Jainen,

I had my conference with the IRS appeals officer this morning on the 1099R issue on the disability withdrawal and the 10% penalty. In my response letter to the Appeals Officer, I focused on the Admin Law Judge ruling for 2 pages and made a passing reference to Rideaux in one paragraph on the last page. Our conference call this morning lasted a total of 3 minutes, just long enough for her to explain she did not have a case on point and would allow the exception to the additional tax.

Thank you so much for your assistance on this. Rideaux was a very good case, and I did not find it until you pointed it out. Your advice was spot on as ususal.

I wanted you to know that I really value your input on this board.

You are appreciated.

Tom

Lodi, CA

>>Thank you so much for your assistance on this. Rideaux was a very good case, and I did not find it until you pointed it out. Your advice was spot on as usual.

I wanted you to know that I really value your input on this board.

You are appreciated.

Tom

Lodi, CA <<

Tom - a most gracious thank you and well deserved.

I will chose this opportunity to make a suggestion to all. You come out ahead - you won your case and will surely bill for your efforts. Jainen has what he wants - your (and our) respect. All of us benefit from not only this specific experience, but generally knowing that we do in fact have friends willing to help. My suggestion - Tom makes an extra "thank you Jainen" donation to Eric whose efforts make all this possible? :scratch_head:

Zeke

....don't forget the stop at the barber on the way back from the jewelry store.

As my hair is less than 1/4 inch long, I think I would have to wait until it grows out. Even then, I could not get the full mohawk because of "folical deficencies".

OK, who knows all the characters. MR. T was BA. There was a guy named FACE. I forget what the leader was named, but I think George Preppard played the role. I think there were 1 or 2 others.

Jainen will know. He brought it up.

Tom

Lodi, CA

As my hair is less than 1/4 inch long, I think I would have to wait until it grows out. Even then, I could not get the full mohawk because of "folical deficencies".

OK, who knows all the characters. MR. T was BA. There was a guy named FACE. I forget what the leader was named, but I think George Preppard played the role. I think there were 1 or 2 others.

Jainen will know. He brought it up.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I didn't watch the show much but I know that one guy played in the original Battlestar Galactica series. I don't remember his name.