ATX Community

NT New Offer Until Fulfilled - FREE SUPPORT PACKAGE

Okay, first of all, I would like to say "GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE!" The offer I threw out on the table yesterday peaked some interest, but I want all of you to know just how serious we are about being able to help you this tax season. And not only being able to, but really wanting to.

Now it's time for a new offer! This one is better and more enticing - Drum Roll Please:

Starting Tuesday 12/16, until offer has been fulfilled, we will be offering up to $500 off any support package. How this will work is once I get a sale that originates from this message board I will enter your name into a drawing. After I have gotten 10 sales, I will draw one name. The person whose name I draw will receive a call from me, which I feel is a gift in itself, but I will also refund up to $500 off the original order :spaz:

So in other words, if you're package was only $199 - that's what I'll refund. If your order was $1,000 - you get half off your order. I cannot refund more than what you paid, and no less than what I'm offering.

There it is. No joke. I'm here and waiting to give this away. I'm excited to hear from all of you and I will keep you updated on how this is going through out the week until name is drawn.

These are the former ATX techies, just like all of us are the former official ATX board members that were dislocated. We know them and their skills. I for one, as a home-based preparer, have already used their services. I was tired of the software company blaming the hardware and the hardware blaming the software and the software blaming an incompatibility with another software and the expert on your problem isn't in and no service over the weekends or on evenings and I can't understand the accent and everyone putting me off and not offering to fix a problem when I was offering to pay to have my problem fixed. These guys are going to keep tax preparers' hours! Some of us are thrilled to have found out about them on this board. Please don't ban them with tax season upon us.

I do NOT consider this to be SPAM, Jack. It's a genuine offer, made only to members of this board, primarily because we are 'old friends' with the people who set up this support business. I think it should be considered in that light. I have added the 'NT' designation to the topic title, Bill, as you suggested.

I agree with everybody! I was starting to think that posting by VMS had a "commercial" feel. But, the service - when needed - is so important that I cannot suggest that we do without.

If I had the money, I would already be subscribed. If I had the computer skills, I would not need the service. I suspect that many are like me & hope to save the $$ but are glad to know that I have a fall back position.

Bill's NT suggestion may be best. Another approach would be that since we already have VMS pinned as our first topic, we expect VMS advertising /commercial items be posted to that thread, and that friend Kyle feel free to join our general conversations at will??

zeke

That's a great suggestion too Zeke. Maybe I'll see if Eric can create a "VMSUS Offer" topic discussion of some sorts. That way I will not be posting in the General Chit Chat. Until then, I will start using "NT" as part of my Title so that everyone knows. Though, I will definitely add my 2 cents in any discussion that I have any insight to.

Thanks guys and I really do appreciate all that's being suggested.

Hope you all are having a great day!

I think that this should be a pinned topic as well and am glad to see it has been done. What I am less happy about is that the pinned topics are beginning to overtake the active topics. It gets a bit annoying to me to have to scroll down and down to get to the topics of interest and commentary. Is it possible to move the topics to the first thing on the page and the pinned topics to the bottom? I apologize if I am the only one concerned about this and defer to those who know better.

Please don't mistake my concern about the number of pinned topics with yours in particular. This has been on my mind for a while and probably bothers no one but me. It's likely only my problem because I have enlarged the text on my screen for my old eyes. But many of us feel free to express ourselves here so I did. I am a supporter of this board and feel comfortable providing my input.

I am grateful for your generous offers of assistance and am evaluating my budget to see if it will accommodate the wonderful support services your company provides. I am especially moved that so many former ATX folks care enough about those of us who use the product to find us and offer assistance. I was one who gladly supported the barbecue and would do it again for any group of such dedicated tech support personnel. But they don't seem to exist at CCH, just at VMS. So thanks again for being there and please don't take offense! And please do stick around...