ATX Community

[NT] ATXincTV

I am using FireFox and I'm having trouble with the sound working when trying to watch ATX TV. Has anyone experienced that? I'm just wondering if it's a necessity to be using IE7, or if I need to be looking at something else?

It is not Firefox, I have used it in the past and was told by tech support you don't need IE,

I agree with Eric and opt to use other browsers besides IE - I just don't like it. FireFox has so much more to offer and is less intrusive.

Thanks for the heads up George - I'll just have to mess around with it and figure out why I can't get the sound.

I have a client who is learning a new accounting software. The instruction videos are online. We were having trouble plaing the videos. We were using flash player 10.0 and we had to uninstall it and go back to flash player 9.0. Their videos did not support flash player 10.0. Perhaps you you are trying to hear the sound with an unsupported player.