ATX Community

NT - To VMSUS Customers

Hello to all -

Do any of you mind being mentioned on this board as being our beloved VMSUS customers? Sometimes when I speak with people they ask for referrals to speak with, or other members ask who else is a member of this forum and also our customer. I keep that information to myself, but I wanted to find out if anyone would mind if I did every once in a while, mention you by username. If you do not mind, just reply to this thread. If you would rather not be mentioned, send me a personal message. I do appreciate all that you guys have done. Thanks in advance!

Hello to all -

Do any of you mind being mentioned on this board as being our beloved VMSUS customers? Sometimes when I speak with people they ask for referrals to speak with, or other members ask who else is a member of this forum and also our customer. I keep that information to myself, but I wanted to find out if anyone would mind if I did every once in a while, mention you by username. If you do not mind, just reply to this thread. If you would rather not be mentioned, send me a personal message. I do appreciate all that you guys have done. Thanks in advance!

Sure, why not?

Catherine

Kyle,

Your Jo-Anne did a great job for me, fixed my problem and I am off and running. I had another problem this week with ATX, tried their technical support line and was on hold for 25 miniutes, hung up, called your number, it was answered on the second ring by a real live human being, problem fixed.

You are worth every penny, and more, that I have spent.

Maribeth

@Maribeth - I am so happy to hear that. This is why we are here and this is what we love doing. I would not want a different job whatsoever and when the future comes calling, I guarantee I'll still be in this field one way or another helping out professionals just like yourself. Thanks for the great feedback!