ATX Community

NT - I gots boogers!!

Janitor Bob

Door bell rings at 7:30am...I'm still shaving and not really awake....I wipe my face off, put on my shirt and go to the door. There is a kid standing there (child of a client)....mom decided to stay in car apparently.

"Hi there", I say....what can I do for you?

"I gots boogers!" he states very proudly...."wanna see?"

"No, Thanks" I say...."Do you have something for me?" I ask (seeing the 8879 and check in his little hand)

"Yep...here...moms a pickle!"...and he runs back to the car

I wave to mom and head back inside with my check and signed 8879.....but I cannot seperate the two,,,,because they are stuck together by.....Yep...he gots boogers!

From the bad client kid file.

Patty is working on a return with several rentals. The clients bring their kid (an adorable 9 year old girl) to the interview at about 6 pm. As they work on the return, the child starts wondering arround the office. The next day, Patty starts chewing me out for errasing all the appointments in the book. But I did not do it.

That adorable little monster slipped into the reception chair, grabbed a pencil and proceeded to erase all the appointments in the appointment book.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Tom

Lodi, CA

He He!!!! Bstaxes I thought the same thing. Maybe he meant mom was "pickled" The worst one that I had was a kid that ate my business cards!. At that time I couldn't afford a printer and made them myself on an inkjet printer and you know what that ink does when it gets wet. Told the parent that letting their child eat those might not be a good idea. They didn't seem to see a problem with it. Haven't seen them since and I didn't get sued so I guess I am in the clear.

Terry D.