ATX Community

2005 1040 Office features

joanmcq

Just proforma'd a 2005 return to amend tonight, and my software went to PRS for the VA return. I counted and had done 5 different states already in 2005. But I thought that with the Office package you got all 50 states. Can't find any of the old catalogues, so is my memory correct or did it only come with 5 states? Since I still had a few returns left on PRS it isn't such a big deal, but still....

Just proforma'd a 2005 return to amend tonight, and my software went to PRS for the VA return. I counted and had done 5 different states already in 2005. But I thought that with the Office package you got all 50 states. Can't find any of the old catalogues, so is my memory correct or did it only come with 5 states? Since I still had a few returns left on PRS it isn't such a big deal, but still....

If you are talking about Total Tax Office, I think you are right and you should have gotten all 50 states. Do you still have your invoice where you paid ATX for the 2005 software? I think that lists the features of the package you are buying and you could look at that.