ATX Community

CSTC Symposium

joanmcq

I'd like to invite anyone and everyone in need of CPE or just a good conference to the CA Society of Tax Consultants Summer Symposium in Las Vegas May 31-June 3. I believe we are holding the discounted early price-you'll have to contact them to find out. Anyways, its a good conference, the hotel is inexpensive and yours truly will be there. And since there is a ton of federal CPE you don't have to be a californian to attend (or even to be a member for that matter), or if you do CA returns you can get some idea of the wierd things we do over here. Oh, and if anyone is taking the EA exam, one of the options is an EA cram course.

here's the link

http://www.cstcsociety.org/SOCIETY/10singlepgcstclv.pdf

So its just a short plane ride or longish drive on the 31st from Reno to Vegas (no classes on the 31st) and you've got back to back seminars...a WHOLE WEEK of tax presentations. Its like tax geek heaven! (ok I'm getting a little carried away here)

So its just a short plane ride or longish drive on the 31st from Reno to Vegas (no classes on the 31st) and you've got back to back seminars...a WHOLE WEEK of tax presentations. Its like tax geek heaven! (ok I'm getting a little carried away here)

That's really tempting, :spaz: but after three days in Reno, I am more than ready for some fly fishing in the eastern Sierras.

Off rt 395? that's my favorite drive by far in the country. Just gorgeous. If I had my way, I'd live in Bishop.

One of the few places left in California untouched by the "big box' syndrome. We've thought about living there for years, but it just never seems to work out.