ATX Community

Has anyone tried IntelliConnect?

cred65

I like it. Sure, I hate change as much as the next old fogie. But this one, while it takes a bit of getting used to, is better. Your email is your user name, and you do not have to keep changing your password. You can save searches, search within searches, have multiple search tabs open at the same time, etc. I think we are all going to love it once we get used to it.

I've been using it and need to work with it more. Did the short tutorial. Finally starting to save to folders I set up, such as Partnership. Like that you can save your recent searches along the top bar until you're done with them, or filed them, or decide to delete. That way, during busy tax season, you can tell yourself you looked that up back in February and it's still there. Like the synopsis that shows. Will probably renew for another year. Going to CCH's user conference down in Delaware and hope to learn a lot more about this and other products.

I spent more time today looking at IntelliConnect. I went through the tutorial and looked at most of the other features it contains. I liked what I saw especially as compared to other research methods. I got an email today from ATX that said, "The 2009 ATX tax program will include a link to IntelliConnect on the toolbar, like the "Libraries" link in the 2008 program". I think this research tool will be helpful to all of us who may do any research.

Wayne Brasch