ATX Community

ATX Renewal?

ILLMAS

This year I haven't heard from the people of ATX to renew, nor have I received any email or promo, I'm I the only who hasn't renewed for 2009? I probably missed out on the early bird discount :-(

MAS,

You should call ATX tomorrow. Some people on this forum and other forums have said that ATX is still offering discounts, even now. Give them a call to find out.

Wayne Brasch

This year I haven't heard from the people of ATX to renew, nor have I recieved any email or promo, I'm I the only who hasn't renewed for 2009? I probably missed out on the early bird discount :-(

Perhaps if you just call and ask them WHY you were never contacted this year, they will OFFER you the 10% discount. You may have missed the email, which was very early on. I just left it in my inbox until I was ready to order.

Thanks everyone, I did call this morning and placed the ordered + the 10%, they didn't know why no one called me to renew early, so they went ahead and gave me the discount because of that. I did mention to them that I received the 2008 expess answer book after the tax season, and the sales person was not surprised. I prefer the quickfinder anyway which I always order.

MAS

Quickfinder is good, but have you looked at The Tax Book?

I switched to TTB a couple of years back, and personally I like it much better.

Plus, they have a great Forum.

I received a free copy of The Tax Book in the mail a couple of months ago. It is very nice, but I find it a little confusing to have all that info crammed into one book. I am sticking with Quickfinders. They also have a great forum. IMO

Thanks everyone, I did call this morning and placed the ordered + the 10%, they didn't know why no one called me to renew early, so they went ahead and gave me the discount because of that. I did mention to them that I received the 2008 expess answer book after the tax season, and the sales person was not surprised. I prefer the quickfinder anyway which I always order.

MAS

"You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar!"

I wanted to say that in my original post, but was afraid it would call up a lot of protest. Am glad you got everything settled to your satisfaction. I do find that the 2008 express answers SOME questions that I can't solve other ways. Plus, this year we are going to receive the Master Tax Guide also; which is a constant reference in the TTG. Good Luck.

The Tax Book can be purchased as separate books or combined.

Funny the Master Tax Guide shoudl come up in this post. Somebody from CCH called this AM to ask if I wanted to buy it AGAIN this year (for $89, I think). I told him I don't know why he would use the word "again", since I get it from ATX already, but of course he didn't know anything about that.

What WAS I thinking? Why would anyone from the same company know I was already a customer? It's perfectly normal to try and charge someone for a publication that your subsidiary is already giving them, isn't it?