ATX Community

Transfer Fee?

BulldogTom

The transfer fee was not on the invoice . If you go to Myatx and look at your order info. there is a $10.00 transfer fee. As to what it is and why, I don't know.

I bet that you had data converted? I don't know about now, but sometimes when things were done for free, they show up in the renewals for the default pricing, even though they might have only been a one time thing as the line charge shouldn't have been carried forward to the renewal... I remember things like customers paying Express shipping charges once so they could get a duplicate CD shipped to another office. Of course they would not want to 'renew' that, but it was something that slipped past during the renewal. I wonder if this is one of those things??

It also shows up on my account. I have been with ATX for many years and never seen this until this year. I renewed sometime late this summer and was given a pretty good offer, nothing though was mentioned about this transfer fee. I did not get an invoice, so I can't seen the individual charges, just got what was on the statement which matched the quote I was given. So if this is a new charge, (new to ATX this year) it must have been figured into my quote. But I am curious and would also like to know what it is for.

Deb!