ATX Community

TaxWise Through TRX

Mike D

I was curious to know if anyone out there is currently using TaxWorks software being provided through TRX Pro Alliance?

If so could you let me know your opinion of the ease of use, features, pros & cons, etc.

Please just let me know if you are out there and if you are too busy to provide details at this time by all means wait until the end of the season.

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

Lion,

HRB did in fact purchase TaxWorks in 2007. My good friend a California CPA who does around 500 mixed returns has used TaxWorks for 5 years and swears by it. If TRX has a similar deal with TaxWorks that they have with ATX then the support and transmissions will be through TaxWorks.

Thank

Mike Dubin CPA

Don,

According to TRX they are now providing TaxWorks, not TaxWise Software beginning in year 2009. I am not interested in TaxWise at all but am very interested in TaxWorks.

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

I am using TRX TaxWise this year, but understand it will no longer be available thru TRX.

They informed me that they did provide TaxWise to existing customers fro 2009, not new customers. They appear to be offering what is call their new software product which they claimed was TaxWorks. I am waiting for the demo disc and will evaluate and report back.

I do not intend to continue with ATX after this year.

Thanks and good luck.

Mike Dubin CPA