ATX Community

ATX website

GeorgeM

This is what I got just now:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORA-28000: the account is locked

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-28000: the account is locked

taxbilly

This is what I got just now:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORA-28000: the account is locked

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-28000: the account is locked

taxbilly

taxbilly,

The ATX website is open and working properly now as of 4 or 5 minutes ago.

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

ATX sent out a paper with some help on this matter.

1. Go to MYATX.com and click the Need Help? link on the MyATX login screen.

2. On the next screen, click ATX Upgrade. You will be guided through the process of obtaining your Client ID and updating your login credentials. To complete this process you will need your login information, that is, your email address and password.

Please write down your Client ID because you and your staff will need it every time you log in! Each ATX customer has been assigned a unique Client ID. This number is different from your previous customer number. If you have any questions please call: 1-800-638-8291.

The new login procedure requires three items:

1. Your client ID

2. Your user name

3. Your password

When you follow the Need Help? link on the login page you will be guided step-by-step though obtaining your Client ID, creating a new user name for yourself and creating a new password. Each person currently registered to use MyAtx.com can do this.

I hope this helps. Dan

ATX sent out a paper with some help on this matter.

1. Go to MYATX.com and click the Need Help? link on the MyATX login screen.

2. On the next screen, click ATX Upgrade. You will be guided through the process of obtaining your Client ID and updating your login credentials. To complete this process you will need your login information, that is, your email address and password.

Please write down your Client ID because you and your staff will need it every time you log in! Each ATX customer has been assigned a unique Client ID. This number is different from your previous customer number. If you have any questions please call: 1-800-638-8291.

The new login procedure requires three items:

1. Your client ID

2. Your user name

3. Your password

When you follow the Need Help? link on the login page you will be guided step-by-step though obtaining your Client ID, creating a new user name for yourself and creating a new password. Each person currently registered to use MyAtx.com can do this.

I hope this helps. Dan

Some additional information, ATX's paper also told you how to login as the "ADMIN",however they typed ADMIN in all caps and conveniently forgot to let us know that the site was case sensitive and that ADMIN should be lowercase. This cause me to lock up.

To unlock they said they required me to fax them a signed letter on my letterhead to verify it was really me. I told them that was rediculous and was able to get them to unlock me on the phone.

Still their new website login procedures are a bit much.

Joel