ATX Community

Looking for CPE in Late April or Early May

BulldogTom

So my wife and I both have our birthdays and our anniversary during tax season. I would like to go someplace nice for a few days in late April or early May to make up for missing these events. But this year, I have some serious conflicts with my schedule this year and will not be able to make the Super Seminar in either Las Vegas or Reno, so I need some CPE too. Is there anyone out there who knows of an EA society or Tax institute in a real nice place (Florida Keys, Aspen, Hawaii, San Diego, etc) where I can pick up at least 16 hours of CPE and have a couple days to relax with my wife as well? A nice tax deductible trip to get my CPE.

KC - I have always wanted to see Arkansas. Anything coming up in your neck of the woods during that time?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I just received a brochure from the MA SEA for their annual conference at the Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis on June 12 for 8 CPEs plus a dinner the Friday night before. It ends with "dancing to the music of the Anytime Band" after the final banquet. Cape Cod is usually lovely in June if that's not too late for you.

the second week in May I am traveling to AZ for a personal matter, then going to Fla on a business trip for another 4 days. That is why Super Seminar in Las Vegas is out. In June, I am taking my son's to the Boise State Football camp for 1 week. I still have to do all the work I would normally get done at my day job and I am going to be out of the office for nearly 3 weeks out of 6 in mid-may to mid june. That also knocks out Super Seminar in Reno first week in June.

Looking for something the last week in April or the first week in May where I can take a 4 or 5 day weekend.

Anyone else have an idea.

My wife will be very appreciative if I find a nice place to take her.

Tom

Lodi, CA