ATX Community

Banana Creme Stick

Ray in Ohio

And then there are those of us who gave up sweets for Lent...At least I still enjoy fresh coffee with lots of cream. A few years ago when giving up sugar, I could manage coffee only with lots of cream and now prefer it that way. Fortunately, there is now fat free half and half, too, which works for me!

Enjoy the banana creme stick. Maybe I can find one on Easter to try as it does sound yummy!

How about someone who's tried them giving us an idea of your favorite flavors. I've heard of it but never had a chance to try it. The big thing is that it is made with real sugar, not corn syrup. Which many folks say makes it much better. I don't know but would like to try it.

I have a friend who loathes and detests sodas made with corn syrup; I'll be sure to tell him. I did note that 100% cane sugar blurb on the home page.

I'd also like to hear what folks have to say about flavors, especially the less-usual ones like Peach.