ATX Community

1120S Software Question

jasdlm

Is there any way to populate the balance sheet on the client copy of the 1120S when gross receipts are under $250,000? I realize that you can print the balance sheet worksheet, and perhaps that's what I should do, but I was wondering if I'm missing some obvious toggle box.

Thanks.

Is there any way to populate the balance sheet on the client copy of the 1120S when gross receipts are under $250,000? I realize that you can print the balance sheet worksheet, and perhaps that's what I should do, but I was wondering if I'm missing some obvious toggle box.

Thanks.

well you can print it out for their copy and then go back and x box to not print for filing copy. Myself I would just complete it for all copies

the box is at the top of page

well you can print it out for their copy and then go back and x box to not print for filing copy. Myself I would just complete it for all copies

the box is at the top of page

Yes, I would complete for all copies. I wouldn't want to give the client a copy that wasn't the same as the original filed.