ATX Community

Direct Deposit

ILLMAS

A couple of my clients have called in the past 2 weeks that their refund has not arrived on the day it was supposed to, it's usually the following week. If I file a return on a Wed, I always move the refund date to the next week, just incase it's not accepted until Thursday.

A couple of my clients have called in the past 2 weeks that their refund has not arrived on the day it was supposed to, it's usually the following week. If I file a return on a Wed, I always move the refund date to the next week, just incase it's not accepted until Thursday.

I now have 2 clients that were to get refunds direct deposited on 03/12....Their status on IRS web site now states 03/30....WTF?! Is anybody wlse experiencing this?

I now have 2 clients that were to get refunds direct deposited on 03/12....Their status on IRS web site now states 03/30....WTF?! Is anybody wlse experiencing this?

YES, I do tell my clients this is a estimate of time but who hears that. the ones with the 5695 energy credit are taking longer.