ATX Community

W-2 filing

Peggy

Has anybody filed w-2's yet through ATX with accurwage? I've tried and can't seem to get them to go through.

ATX released an update today, I would think that this feature should now be available since it's after Jan. 1, What's the problem your having ?

I always like to hold mine until closer to the deadline for the employer to file. If someone has the wrong social security number it is much easier to correct it and give them a new one and fix it before you send them to ss adm. I did this when I mailed them, too. It is just easier than making those dreaded W-2 c's. Just a thought.

I have 3 different W-2 files that were successfully transmitted to the SSA. On my E-File Manager in ATX it says "Rejected by EFC" because the return was changed after the e-file was created. Now what?

As long as they were successfully transmitted to the SSA through their website, you are all set.

ATX will says Rejected because you changed them.

The status for W2's in ATX doesn't matter though because they aren't transmitted through ATX.