ATX Community

Import from Peachtree Quantum 08

lydia33

I checked to see if I had any email from ATX (Sunday) about the problem that I had Friday and I do not have a reply. I looked on the knowledge base and last year it did not work because atx did not get the quntium software before they wrote the tax program. Looks like they would have a fix this year is was Jan 2007 from data base. Thanks for you input. I have about 200 w-2 waiting to be processed. I sure would hate to have to type them just to send them to social security. I can print them off for the employees copies and employer copy but I file my w-2's via ss web.

I checked to see if I had any email from ATX (Sunday) about the problem that I had Friday and I do not have a reply. I looked on the knowledge base and last year it did not work because atx did not get the quntium software before they wrote the tax program. Looks like they would have a fix this year is was Jan 2007 from data base. Thanks for you input. I have about 200 w-2 waiting to be processed. I sure would hate to have to type them just to send them to social security. I can print them off for the employees copies and employer copy but I file my w-2's via ss web.

I spoke to a Programmer at ATX today. There should be an update mid afternoon that will correct the problem.

9:30 am...I stayed on the phone for over 1 hour this morning. I talked to a tech that tried to help but she did not help or understand my problem, but I did hear about the electricity problem that they had and crashed several computers.......she then put me on hold and I waited again for her to find someone else that could help.....10:50 am had an appointment they I had to go to at 11:00 had to hang up but........I downloaded an update after lunch and all of a sudden what did appear not a miniature sleigh and 12 tiny reindeer but the info when I deleted to import and tried again.......Yeah...I hop the tech improves. Let me say this ,too. I emailed the problem Friday morning and got an auto email back saying they (ATX) would get back with me in 24 hours......Monday morning and no email response from them...I hop this is not a sign of things to come.......Went to seminar this fall and the one, and only thing I learned is the bunny's tail on the jump sign moves......Hope every one has a great season.

But you got to meet me, so all was not wasted, right? :D

How's things going? I finally got my w-2 to import correctly. And yes I did learn something else at the tax seminar......Who is K C Jenkins? Is that your little pup on your picture? I tried to get my baby on as my pic but the pic was to large. Maybe I will take another and try before tax season end. Happy filing season!

Is that your little pup on your picture? I tried to get my baby on as my pic but the pic was to large. Maybe I will take another and try before tax season end. Happy filing season!

Yes, that is Little Bit, the mighty hunter! Try taking a picture and then saving it in a smaller format. Or use Picasa or similar program to create a smaller version of the picture you already have. Picasa is free, and very easy to use.

could not resist, checked out bunny tail. I have been using ATX some version or the other for 11 or 12 years. Never knew the bunnies tail moved. I guess I should have spent my money and driven two hundred miles to get the training. LOL

I have had ATX since about 1999. It was so funny when the teachers brought this to our attention. Needless to say it was an expensive tax seminar. It was in Tunica......need I say anything else. Had fun though.