ATX Community

ATX Conversion Software to TRX 2009

Mike D

I posted this on the web site you suggested, but I did not see a specifice forum for TRX on that site so I am repeating it here.

What is the status of the TRX 2009 conversion of ATX 990 ? We have a 990 that we need to get out early this year. It was prepared on ATX in 2009. We need the files converted before we can up date to the TRX 2010 program.

Thanks,

Art

Hi,

I am one of the developers over at RedGear (RGFan is my boss). We have been very impressed with the AtxCommunity forum and loved the feedback from what we received from all of you in terms of features/fixes and awareness about our conversions. Because of that we have created our own Conversions Forum which you can access here http://tpuc.tpuoh.com/phpbb3 . We really appreciate all of the feedback from customers about all things conversions related. Feel free to register and contribute to helping us make this place as welcome and as helpful as this forum has been.

Thanks!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am one of the developers over at RedGear (RGFan is my boss). We have been very impressed with the AtxCommunity forum and loved the feedback from what we received from all of you in terms of features/fixes and awareness about our conversions. Because of that we have created our own Conversions Forum which you can access here http://tpuc.tpuoh.com/phpbb3 . We really appreciate all of the feedback from customers about all things conversions related. Feel free to register and contribute to helping us make this place as welcome and as helpful as this forum has been.

Thanks!

TRX/REDGEAR - send a donation erc (whatever your corporate heart can handle), the mastermind behind this board...who spun off a TRX forum to handle a slow (but sure?) migration of ATX preparers (with 50-100-150 clients...it seems to be a niche) to TRX. i have almost made the move a couple of times...maybe next year. i would guess there are hundreds, if not thousands, of preparers like me.

DONATION is available on the far right of the home page heading.