ATX Community

1040 EF Info Informational Error

L.S.

I saw this happen to one of my returns. Looked at direct deposit box. Had marked the wrong one. There are two of the direct deposit indicators on the efile page. You may want to recheck that you have the correct box checked. I do not use ANY bank products period. Just my 2 cents worth.

I was on the phone with tech support 1 hour and 45 minutes to fix this problem. Had to do a complete dowload of all updates after cleaning several hundred files from the Not-Processed folder. Long and time consuming. If you are not comfortable with working in the files and folders of the program, call tech support, INSIST on a level 3 technician for program technical problems (this will take 10-15 minutes for the person who answers to get permission to do) then explain your problem.

5 minutes after getting a REAL technician on the line, he located the problem. The rest of the time was waiting for the MASSIVE amount of updated files to be downloaded and installed again.

ATX is good software. CCH management has their head up their... .... .... clouds when it comes to customer service. I gave the tech 5 stars. CCH management and their customer non-service get -3 stars.