ATX Community

TRX Renewals

9 AM this morning received a phone call from a young lady from TRX asking if I was ready to renew for next year, locking in my $299 price for the $699 package. Deadline to renew is May (31st ? ).

Does she NOT know the date?

I told her that since the deadline to decide wasn't until May, then that's when I would make my decision.

Geez,

Lynn

Yep, I gto a call yesterday but I was on the line and they didnt leave a mesage. I also received and email about renewing now. I am going to renew but this seems a bit early considering we are up to our eyeball in tax work. I think it would have been better to wait until after 4/18.

The email also stated "We did want to let you know that we have some new things that are available this year, you can visit us at www.trxalliance.com to find out more info or give me a call." I went to the website and couldnt find anything different from the previous year offer, but I didnt look very close. I wonder what they are refering to?

Also, it makes me abit nervous renewing this early since they require the payment now and dont deliver the product for approximately 9 months which would be past the time frame of protection you get by purchasing with a credit card, if they fail to deliver for some reason. I have no reason to believe that it would happen but these kinds of things are worth considering.

I too received a call yesterday and inquired today as to the deal.

Same renewal price of $299 for the Premium Package.

They will be providing TaxWorks for 2011 as well as their own homegrown software, if interested go to http://www.yonderworks.com/Default.aspx and read all about it.

The renewal deadline for price protection wasn't clear, first she said May 31 and when I questioned her date she said May 1, 2011.

I certainly have found the experience overall to be quite good and will be renewing for 2012 albeit not until the end of April 2011.

Mike Dubin CPA

They called here Monday & left a message. I always hate renewing any earlier than necessary - especially paying so many months in advance. I'll most likely renew between 4/18 and 5/31 (or 1st?). I will do it early for the discount, but not during tax season.