ATX Community

TRXPro Update Change Log

Crank

Update 4.0.0.04 arrived Wednesday Dec 26, 2012 and I havent found very many changes to address the recent issues noted in the problems thread.

Doug, is there a change log that comes with each update so we can see what issues have been addressed without having to search the entire program. If not can one be provided.

Thanks

John

Update 4.0.0.04 arrived Wednesday Dec 26, 2012 and I havent found very many changes to address the recent issues noted in the problems thread.

Doug, is there a change log that comes with each update so we can see what issues have been addressed without having to search the entire program. If not can one be provided.

Thanks

John

I can get one, but send me your email address, mine is [email protected] and I will get it for you.

I emailed Doug yesterday (12/27) and he said a change log is present on the download screen when a new update is downloading. I havent seen it. Has anyone else? I also havent received one by email from Doug. I will email him again.

Here is his email response:

Actually it is already there when you do your updates a window will pop up after the download and tere are 2 buttons on it one says apply update and the other says release notes. If you click on release notes it tells you what is in the release.

I said that maybe I didnt see it because I had pop-up blocker turned on and he replied.

No you had to see it or you could not have updated. I will get you a screen shot

I emailed Doug yesterday (12/27) and he said a change log is present on the download screen when a new update is downloading. I havent seen it. Has anyone else? I also havent received one by email from Doug. I will email him again.

When I did the update yesterday to version 4.0.0.05, this was available but it only showed a few changes being made.

Well I downloaded 4.0.0.05 and after the download finished all I saw was the apply update button and after applying the window then disappeared. So I didnt get to see a change log button option. How are others seeing this button? Pop-up blocker was off.

Going from memory but when it takes you to the webpage to DOWNLOAD the update you hit update and there were 2 options that popped up (pop--up isn't relevant because it's a software issue, not browser I'm pretty sure). You could download the update or download the notepad file. When they do .06, watch for it. Really, it didn't give much info but it did give a few pieces of information.

I had some of these early problems with loadind the CD and conversion,but Support was prompt and thorough. I was unhappy about learning a new program at the end of my career and yet the price is right for my diminishing clientèle.

I remember going through these same "growing pains" many years ago with ATX.

I believe TRX will try hard to make this tax season a success.Good luck to everyone in 2013.

Sunday