ATX Community

12.5 update

grandmabee

do we have to have the 12.5 update to efile now? I haven't downloaded yet because I was waiting for the problem to get fixed. So far I have had no problems and could work on returns. But now its time to efile (30th) I guess it needs me to update progam. it lets me create efile but when I go to transmitt it won't let me. Just for the record I hate the printing this year. mine is not slow but checking boxes and getting extra copies its hard to figure out.

YEP - - go to the support page to update - -do not do it through the program. I highly suggest first - -tun OFF auto updates of program and forms - -then after saving & running the exe file - -open the program - -manually download all updated forms - -then do a HARD REBOOT.

Good LUCK!!!

granmabee, read the manual on the print manager. Once you set up your packets (except for the damn 'fed for state' copy, you can specify anything you want or don't want to print for filing, client, and preparer copies. It's sweet.

I am still having trouble with this. I cannot even find the cover sheet to print it. As I said, I always use Custom. Do I have to choose a print packet in order to get the blankety blank cover sheet. (for the client) I only use these for the small returns which don't get the fancy folder, but so far, that is what I have. I know I am missing something, but what?