ATX Community

Does anyone want a 2008 Marketing Kit from CCH?

Jack from Ohio

I receive, via FedEx, the "Marketing Kit" "2008 tax filing season" from CCH. It is entirely materials to promote bank products. Posters, hand-outs promoting the "Audit Shield", CDs with radio and tv spots, etc.

I do NOT understand. I get NO users guide for my $1,100 software, but I get a marketing kit for something I do not (for at least 3 years now) offer, and did NOT ask for.

If anyone on the board wants this kit, it is yours for the asking. Just send me a PM and we can exchange info. I will ship it on my dime. The kit was only opened to see just exactly what was in it.

Just let me know.

Hello Again joanmcq,

I am sorry you are having a bad day. I have no job as of yet and an excrutiating ear infection.

What program did you order?

Monkeyman

I ordered MAX and have not see the "User Manual" that the description said would be included. By the time I get it (ha ha) I will have figured out all the problems the hard way (wasting a lot of time), and won't need it.

BRING BACK THE OLD ATX CREW AND GIVE THEM A HUGE BONUS TO BE RE-HIRED.

Max. I was actually having a good day until I tried to go onto myATX. well at least the hold for Tex Upport wasn't too long. My 'activation code' they reset my password with wasn't the same as the actual activation code I used to install my program. Two changed digits. No sense whatsoever. Now if I can find out what's up with the CA efiles....

Max. I was actually having a good day until I tried to go onto myATX. well at least the hold for Tex Upport wasn't too long. My 'activation code' they reset my password with wasn't the same as the actual activation code I used to install my program. Two changed digits. No sense whatsoever. Now if I can find out what's up with the CA efiles....

Okay. Then you should definitely be getting the CCH 1040 Express Answers in print, and Kleinrock's 1040 Library on-line. I believe MAX was going to come with a user manual as well.

I would call sales; 1-800-944-8883.

Monkeyman

Okay. Then you should definitely be getting the CCH 1040 Express Answers in print, and Kleinrock's 1040 Library on-line. I believe MAX was going to come with a user manual as well.

I would call sales; 1-800-944-8883.

Monkeyman

I've been hearing that for 2 weeks now. Sales isn't much more help than Customer Service! My big mistake was thinking I could 'count' on CCH to deliver and I didn't order TheTaxBook this year to save a few bucks. How stupid of me! :huh:

Mine came in on Friday. I never even opened the one last year, and probably will not open this one. If anyone who did not get it in their package wants it, send me a personal message and I'll send it to you for the cost of the shipping. If it's included in your package, please be patient just a bit longer, it will get there.