ATX Community

Doug AT TRX (All read please)

Terry D EA

Doug,

This is my last attempt to appeal to you for a refund of what I paid for the 2012 TRX software. I know you read this board but apparently ignore e-mail. I know this to be a fact as well. I sent you an e-mail with a delivery and read receipt. I know you got it. There is no sense in going into all of the deceptions that I and others have experienced. If you read the e-mail that I sent, you can find the amount I paid. You once stated that you promised me that you would make me a "cheerleader" for TRX. When I sent you an e-mail, you immediately had one of your upper level technicians call me. One of your technicians said that you told him that I was one of your best customers. In your e-mails to me, you complained about how others treated you, tried your best to convince me that some of their requests were invalid and that you had received nothing from them and if you had, you would have addressed their concerns. One of those folks was Taxed. I and some others, took your defense at the risk of receiving some abuse from folks on this board.I have read alot of posts and some folks here were accused by you of being insulting and some you asked to move on. Now, apparently those who hung tough and tried to be understanding and help you, are now in the group of people that you choose to ignore and after this post, I no doubt will be considered insulting. That it perfectly fine with me as everyone here knows the truth and your true colors have been revealed.

I am asking that every person who has fallen victim to you and TRX from the end of the 2011 tax season until they discovered the software was inferior to reply to this post with a brief yes or no. Maybe, just maybe, you may see the impact, heart ache, and mistrust that has taken place. Most folks here are seeking some type of recourse for their losses. When you see the numbers, I hope you do the right thing and refund what each of us has paid. Everyone has a customer number that you can look up and see what we paid. We also have EFIN numbers that you can do the same thing. My customer no. 719828.

If i don't hear from you or receive a refund by February 22, 2013 then a small claims action will be pursued. Issuing a refund will be less costly in the long run.

• Like 1

Ditto. Doug I stuck with you and your product until the end of January 2013 when I couldnt wait any longer without risking my reputation, business & clients I was forced to purchase another tax software product. I sent a refund request to you last week.

Cust ID: 286447

Terry and Crank, I know you thought I was a pest and you sided with Doug initially until you too got burned. I have nothing against you. I was one of the very first users who smelled a rat! I was really frustrated at the responses Doug was giving us. I seriously doubt Doug is man enough to refund us our money.

I want the TN AG to teach those crooks a lesson so that they do NOT dupe any other users like they duped us this year. Frankly when I purchased TRX Pro (Redgear) in 2010 I liked it, the price was right and I was hoping to have a long term relationship with it, BUT that was cut very short.

I still miss that old Redgear product, but I know it is dead! Time to move on!!!

Doug, I attempted to give you every opportunity to make your software work. I determined that I would not join the early chorus's of discontent. I even attempted to compliment you on this board. But when I asked three times about when NC forms would be ready and got evasive replies I checked with the NCDOR and found that you are not even registered there. I want my money back now.

Ed is right, I don't think we should be posting our EFIN or PTIN on a public board. Doug knows who we are, we paid him! If he has any moral character, he would start sending us our refunds NOW! I don't know how he sleeps at night or goes to Church!!! (May be he does not!)

As I said before I already uninstalled the software and am using the CD as a coffee coaster! (Doug do you want the CD back in exchange for a refund??)

This will be my final post on this section of this forum.

Like all of you, I hoped for a workable product. Again, like all of you, I reluctantly came to the conclusion that the TRX product was not ready for prime time. I began requesting a refund last June. I was continually stonewalled. I finally gave up. Last month Doug did give me permission to give the software to a friend who was going to try to prepare a few returns. My buddy has concluded he can't use it either. I'm out of the money that I paid under what cannot be understood as anything other than false pretenses. I fear none of us will ever see a refund--unless it is forced by a legal action. Alas, I have neither the time nor the resources to pursue that option (I suspect that is what Doug, et al, is counting on). I just feel so badly for all who, in good faith, tried to do the right thing, only to be treated so poorly.

In any event, best wishes for the tax season.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOUG'S RELIGION IS BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE IS KEEPING COUNT OF HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HE DID WRONG. ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HE WILL PAY FOR HIS SINS!

WHEN THAT HAPPENS I HOPE HE RECALLS WHAT HE DID???

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the 22nd of February and still no refund, no reply to e-mail, no return phone calls. Shame on you Doug for being the deceptive person that you are. Don't ever ask yourself again why people are treating you the way they have been. You and your organization deserve everything you are getting and will get. If you are put out of business, file bankruptcy or some other short coming comes your way, just remember you cannot choose the consequence for your behavior. As a Christian, I forgive you for what you have done. However, with that forgiveness comes a demand for change. I will pray for you. Man up and face your accusers, swallow your pride and admit you failed and right your wrong. You will never gain or regain any form of respect until you do. Maybe one day in court or in some other setting I will get to meet you and I will personally say shame on you.

Today is the 22nd of February and still no refund, no reply to e-mail, no return phone calls. Shame on you Doug for being the deceptive person that you are. Don't ever ask yourself again why people are treating you the way they have been. You and your organization deserve everything you are getting and will get. If you are put out of business, file bankruptcy or some other short coming comes your way, just remember you cannot choose the consequence for your behavior. As a Christian, I forgive you for what you have done. However, with that forgiveness comes a demand for change. I will pray for you. Man up and face your accusers, swallow your pride and admit you failed and right your wrong. You will never gain or regain any form of respect until you do. Maybe one day in court or in some other setting I will get to meet you and I will personally say shame on you.

My people would just call him "a gonif".

Terry, I am still working through the credit card company to get a refund for my deposit! If I still lived in Little Rock, AR - I would drive my ass to Murfreesboro and visit them in person! I hate a coward who won't answer the phone. I have held for over 2 hours trying to speak to customer support. What a way to conduct business.......