ATX Community

4562 not ready on ATX?

ILLMAS

Here was an ATX Email from Sunday.

Updated 2-10-10 The IRS announced they will begin accepting returns with Form 4562 today, Sunday, February 10th.

We cannot turn on the ability to e-file returns with Form 4562 until we deliver the 12.8 update. This is currently scheduled to be released on Friday, February 15th.

Current delivery schedule:

Release 12.8 early Friday

Release Form updates to the 4562 in the late afternoon in order to make sure you have time to get the 12.8 update to prevent conflicts with returns with Form 4562 and 12.7

ATX has stated on the blog and ATX TV that the 4562 will not be available until Friday (for ATX, not the IRS). ATX is releasing program update 12.8 in the morning and that has something to do with the 4562. Then in the afternoon, after we have had time to grab the 12.8 update, they will release a Form 4562 update and after that we will be able to efile 4562's.

Corporate efiling, if there are no forbidden forms, is available now, I believe.

ATX has stated on the blog and ATX TV that the 4562 will not be available until Friday (for ATX, not the IRS). ATX is releasing program update 12.8 in the morning and that has something to do with the 4562. Then in the afternoon, after we have had time to grab the 12.8 update, they will release a Form 4562 update and after that we will be able to efile 4562's.

Corporate efiling, if there are no forbidden forms, is available now, I believe.

grrrr

it won't ;et me efile for corp.

anyone else able to to efile corps?

side note: I wonder why the 4562 is working fine for me without the 12.8 update. Cause I know I am only on 12.7