ATX Community

How to get through to tech support

Tyronneb

How do I get through to tech support.

Tech support cuts off telephone Ques after 3 hours. So yesterday I was cut off twice and after 6 hours on the telephone got cut off twice. Customer service can not fix the software and has to refer the issues to tech support.

Call center software has a feature management programs to cut off calls after a certain time. It is a method to hide from top management they are not providing customer service. It is a deliberate method to screw the customer and hide their failure to provide customer service.

So here I sit with a tax software program that does not work. Any suggestions on how to get through to tech support?

How do I get through to tech support.

From California, you head south on I-5 until you get to I-10. Go east on I-10 until you get to Georgia. When you find the offices of ATX support (it will be easy to spot as there will be a big building with an empty parking lot), go to the door an knock. I think this will be the most effective way to contact tech support.

Tom

Hollister, CA

• Like 4

So here I sit with a tax software program that does not work. Any suggestions on how to get through to tech support?

I am probably over simplifying this horrific situation we are in, and I am now past the "Appalled" and "Something Has To Be Done" stages, and in the "Oh Dear God Help Me Work 24 Hours A Day" stage, but my opinion is forget tech support and search the two ATX Boards for answers. Let's face it, if tech support had the answers, we wouldn't be in this mess. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 2

Tech support is non-existent this year. I'm thinking the entire ATX tech support staff may consist of two or three chimps.

This is worse than when they moved tech support to India. After that debacle, and the subsequent apology by ATX, I thought it could never get any worse.

If I had only known...

Tech support may as well be non existent since it is a development problem