ATX Community

Banned from the ATX Community

joelgilb

Florida Tax Man--

Trying to stay on the "good" side of CCH is like trying to stay on the good side of the devil - you never know when the pitch fork is going to stab you in the rear!

As the old saying goes "better to deal with the devil you know than the devil you don't know." How true. Can you say "burn, baby, burn."

Deep down, we are all submissive women in an S&M film and CCH is our master. Sometimes you love the ones you hate the most.

"Yes, CCH, please, more pain, give me more pain, I love it when you screw up my software," we say. "Please don't stop, please whip me, beat me, let me spend hours trying to use your software."

"I love when you hate me CCH," we say. "I can't get enough of your whip, your lame excuses, your useless promises, your long holds on the technical support line, beat me, beat me some more so that each year I will pay the early renewal discount for the short-term pleasure of knowing that by tax season my job will turn into real pain."

"Don't stop, CCH, don't stop," we say. "We love to complain but deep down we are your slave and you are our master because we don't have enough common sense to go elsewhere."

As I said before "you love the ones you hate the most."

Deep down, we are all submissive women in an S&M film and CCH is our master. Sometimes you love the ones you hate the most.

"Yes, CCH, please, more pain, give me more pain, I love it when you screw up my software," we say. "Please don't stop, please whip me, beat me, let me spend hours trying to use your software."

"I love when you hate me CCH," we say. "I can't get enough of your whip, your lame excuses, your useless promises, your long holds on the technical support line, beat me, beat me some more so that each year I will pay the early renewal discount for the short-term pleasure of knowing that by tax season my job will turn into real pain."

"Don't stop, CCH, don't stop," we say. "We love to complain but deep down we are your slave and you are our master because we don't have enough common sense to go elsewhere."

As I said before "you love the ones you hate the most."

OHHHHHHHHHHH KIMMIE, WHIP & BEAT ME, but don't delete my threads !!!!

• Like 1

Michaselmars, Censorship is the first sign of tyranny. The failure to censor is the first sign of Incompetence.

Tyranny + Incompetence = ATX.

As for Kimmie, after the mess that ATX has put us through, she probably has changed. Too bad. But when you work for the devil (CCH), sooner or later, you are going to be burn.