ATX Community

ATX Customer Care for 12.16 only ???

Lee B

I copied this post from the ATX board. Since i'm still on 12.13, I now know not to call ATX !

"Just got off the phone with customer support. Apparently anyone who is still having issues with ATX has problems with their system set up! It is not a problem with ATX! I wish I would have know that yesterday! They are completely oblivious to the situation they/we are in. Also, it doesn't become a tech support issue until you have installed version 16 and are having problems. Version 13 is not supported through tech support. I have used ATX beginning in 1999. They don't believe that there is a problem. They don't get it. I suppose it is one of those isolated incidents....

OK....rant over.....no I don't feel better...

Rich"

(Ignoring the quality issues with their maintenance updates) This is standard operating procedure for a software vendor to only provide fixes for their latest maintenance release. It would be improbable for a company to allocate that much resource to be able to fix each maintenance version.

(Ignoring the quality issues with their maintenance updates) This is standard operating procedure for a software vendor to only provide fixes for their latest maintenance release. It would be improbable for a company to allocate that much resource to be able to fix each maintenance version.

In this case, there are no fixes for any of the updates.