ATX Community

NT-SOLID STATE DRIVE

TAXMAN

Somewhere on here I read of a program that will copy my entire hard drive to SSD. What I want to do is use the ssd as only drive inside computer. Anybody remember seeing this. I think program was called ease or something like that.

EaseUS Todo Free Backup Program. Download it from FileHippo.com or FileHorse.com. This is the best backup program that I have used to date.

Be sure to check how much space you're using on your current hard drive before you try to copy it all over to a new SSD.

SSDs are generally a lot smaller than traditional drives, so it may be that you have more on your current drive than will fit on the SSD.

In my computers I only have the OS and software loaded on the SSD, with regular drives for storing the rest of my files.

Be sure to check how much space you're using on your current hard drive before you try to copy it all over to a new SSD.

SSDs are generally a lot smaller than traditional drives, so it may be that you have more on your current drive than will fit on the SSD.

In my computers I only have the OS and software loaded on the SSD, with regular drives for storing the rest of my files.

I just received my latest new computer. 500GB SSHD. SCREAMS!!!!!! Add 8GB RAM and Watch Out!! i5 processor

>>> In my computers I only have the OS and software loaded on the SSD, with regular drives for storing the rest of my files.

That itself will speed up the load time when you turn the computer on. Also you can get a 64GB or 128GB SSD at various online stores like Tigerdirect, Newegg (less than $100).