ATX Community

ATX 12.18

mcb39

As I am working on extensions in the 2012 program, I am finding several improvements and enhancements in the 12.18 upgrade. FYI, so far, my creation and filing has been pretty flawless and without incident. I hadn't realized before how many changes had been made to the final version.

Of course, this is coming from a Win7 64 bit, standalone system; which never did have the massive issues that others had.

Funny you mentioned Win 7, my computer has been downloading one of those critical updates and it has been so sluggish these past few days, for last 3 days now every time I shut down I get that warning ... do not shut down bla bla.... Everything is slow from my email account, internet, word, excel that I am becoming frustrated.

MAS

Funny you mentioned Win 7, my computer has been downloading one of those critical updates and it has been so sluggish these past few days, for last 3 days now every time I shut down I get that warning ... do not shut down bla bla.... Everything is slow from my email account, internet, word, excel that I am becoming frustrated.

MAS

I had 28 updates to Win 7 when I shut down last night. I have had some odd stuff going on also. Seems much better today.