ATX Community

Minnesota may be ready today!

Jim K

Just got off the phone with tech support. They are optimistic that before the end of today we will be able to efile our state returns. I mentioned that the date has changed 5 times already, but there is optimism in the air. Let's keep checking in with them - maybe the pressure will help.

Just got off the phone with tech support. They are optimistic that before the end of today we will be able to efile our state returns. I mentioned that the date has changed 5 times already, but there is optimism in the air. Let's keep checking in with them - maybe the pressure will help.

I just got a phone call from Mary at ATX. She had called me late yesterday to assure me that MN would be today if not last night. She called again a few minutes ago to tell me they are confident that MN will be released this afternoon. She did say she would notify me as soon as it happens.

Jim, I do believe that the pressure we've been putting on them has helped. I still haven't gotten any reason as to why we are at the end of the line though.

I received this email update from the MN Dept of Revenue this afternoon regarding ATX Software:

Their electronic filing side of the software has not passed testing yet. I

have talked to them this morning and they still have some issues on their

test cases. I am waiting for another requests for a review.

Thanks,

Justine Schindeldecker

E-file Tax Preparer Help Desk

Minnesota Department of Revenue

Tax Operations - Electronic Information

Voice: (651) 556-4818 or (651) 556-4774

Fax: (651) 556-5130

E-mail: [email protected]

I just got a phone call from Mary at ATX. She had called me late yesterday to assure me that MN would be today if not last night. She called again a few minutes ago to tell me they are confident that MN will be released this afternoon. She did say she would notify me as soon as it happens.

Jim, I do believe that the pressure we've been putting on them has helped. I still haven't gotten any reason as to why we are at the end of the line though.

Who is Mary? Whenever I call ATX I can never get a straight answer about the Mn e-file. The customer support who answer the telephones just respond that ATX is working on the problem.

Who is Mary? Whenever I call ATX I can never get a straight answer about the Mn e-file. The customer support who answer the telephones just respond that ATX is working on the problem.

Mary is the person that called to check on my problem (no MN efile). I don't know which email or phone call I made was the one that prompted her to call me. I spent all day Monday trying to get a response from someone.

I see now that ATX has some of the MN forms ready for download. When I run the update report, it says that they "Efile now approved for individuals". Some of the updated forms are the M1CD, M1WF, CRP, etc; but not the all important MN E-FILE INFO as of yet.

I received this email update from the MN Dept of Revenue this afternoon regarding ATX Software:

Their electronic filing side of the software has not passed testing yet. I

have talked to them this morning and they still have some issues on their

test cases. I am waiting for another requests for a review.

Thanks,

Justine Schindeldecker

E-file Tax Preparer Help Desk

Minnesota Department of Revenue

Tax Operations - Electronic Information

Voice: (651) 556-4818 or (651) 556-4774

Fax: (651) 556-5130

E-mail: [email protected]

WOW, that's some last name!!

Booger